2018 CIBACS Fundraiser
McKenna Claire Foundation Golf Ball Drop
1. Sell each Opportunity Golf Ball Drop Ticket for $10. CIBACS receives 50% of the Ticket Proceeds!!!
2. Collect payment, cash or check. Make checks payable to McKenna Claire Foundation.
3. Purchaser keeps the bottom (larger) portion of the ticket. Golf balls are numbered prior to the drop and linked to purchaser’s name.
4. Place the top portion of the ticket and the $10 for each ticket in the envelope provided. Make sure each ticket has the required information.
5. Write the opportunity puchaser’s name and number of tickets purchased on your ticket log on the front of your envelope.
6. Should you need additional tickets they will be available from your CIBACS social studies teacher.
7. Return all tickets (sold or unsold) with the money collected by Friday, October 12, 2018.
8. The Helicopter Ball Drop will take place on Friday, October 19, 2018 at approximately 5:45 p.m.
CIBACS Parents are welcome to participate in the Play It Forward golf tournament and attend the Ball Drop (click here for details).
The McKenna Claire Foundation is proud to have CIBACS as a partner and excited to support the program.