CIBACS offers its students an enriched and integrated curriculum that is enhanced through competitive projects, job-shadowing, and internships with business partners. Whether they attend a community college or a university, receive technical training, or go directly into the work force, all CIBACS students receive four years of actual business experience unlike any other program in California.
- Have actual, on-site, hands-on experience in the workplace.
- Are prepared to progress to advanced applications of technology.
- Routinely use business application software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Access, interpret, and employ verbal, written, visual, nonverbal, and electronic sources of information.
- Prepare a portfolio highlighting their skills and achievements.
- Speak, write, listen effectively, and deliver persuasive presentations.
- Present to a panel of judges a Senior Project with Business Plan which exhibits the culmination of four years of learning.
- Work effectively in a team and are sensitive to the needs, problems, aspirations, and customs of other cultures.